Applying for Accounting position
RE: Accounting Position
If you are currently seeking a motivated individual to add to your Accounting team, then I ask you to please consider me for the position. As a person who sets goals and works hard to achieve those goals, I believe that I could make a positive contribution to your department. While I do not have practical work experience in the accounting field, I believe that my education plus my willingness to learn and ability to easily obtain new skills, provides me with a good foundation for this role. I was a high achiever in all my accounting courses and have a fairly good understanding of accounting practices.
Please consider what I can offer to your organization:
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Initiative to follow through consistently for optimum accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strict attention to detail, ensuring compliance with rules and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills, finding it easy to get along well with others
- High achiever with ambitious accounting career goals
Realizing that it is not always easy to evaluate a person from a summary statement, I would appreciate the chance to discuss employment with you personally in an interview. I am eager to talk to you about a potential career opportunity with your organization. Given the chance, I am convinced that I could do a good job for you in an accounting role. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you. You may reach me at __(phone #)__ during the day or __(phone #)__ evenings.