Propose Implementation of New Program
After assessing the effects of daily operations in the __(name of branch/department/division)__, I believe that I have come up with a __(type of – i.e. cross-training)__ program that could see__(productivity/efficiency/etc.)__ increasing__(substantially/by __%/etc.)__ within __(length of time)__. The premise behind this proposed program is __(briefly describe the principle behind it…the overall reason why you believe this will work)__.
There are __(number)__ key steps to ensuring the success of a program such as this, which are as follows:
- __(briefly describe step number 1 – i.e. type of assessment to determine requirements)__
- __(briefly describe step number 2 – i.e. implementation of the program)__
- __(briefly describe step number 3 – i.e. follow up to ensure its effectiveness)__
Currently, each employee of __(this department /their respective department/etc.)__ is __(briefly describe what the problem is)__. My recommendation is to __(describe what the final outcome would look like)__.
The rollout of the program would look like this:
- __(first step of implementation – i.e. describe who would undertake the assessment of requirements and how)__
- __(second step of implementation – i.e. describe who would design the programs)__
- __(third step of implementation – i.e. describe who would facilitate the programs, when and where)__
- __(fourth step of implementation – i.e. describe how the program effectiveness would be measured and monitored)__
- __(fifth step of implementation – i.e. describe how assessment of future requirements and ongoing programs would be implemented – to address new employees joining the organization, new functions, etc.)__
I strongly believe that the implementation of this program will position us well to handle our projected future growth by increasing both the efficiency and productivity in our
__(branch/department/division/etc.)__. In addition, I believe that good employee morale and loyalty will be maintained simply because __(briefly explain why – i.e. of the personal growth that each employee will experience within the program)__.
Thank you for your time to review and consider my proposal. I look forward to hearing from you soon and remain hopeful of your approval.